- Safety when I travel because we are here, there and everywhere right now.
- That I would learn some more Chinese so that I can talk to these people.
- That THE Light would shine in this darkness.
- Honestly, pray some crazy big things… that all these mosques would be emptied and torn down, that they would go from somewhat nominal Islam to whole-heartedly worshiping the Living God.
- Pray that the Temples on the mountain tops here would become places where the Lord is worshiped, a place where beautiful feet that bring Good News stand.
- I want to learn about the people, the culture, how/what it takes to be here.
- I need the right focus–> God’s agenda and not mine.
- I want to be a blessing to the people here.
- Rest physically in the form of a good night’s sleep no matter where I am.
- Rest emotionally.
- Rest spiritually because I need to rest in my Creator. Sit at His feet. Be filled up so I can pour out.
Most of them won’t upload but here are some random things that i experience here.
Me and Gabriel 🙂
Chinese microwave popcorn.
ps… the pink and red bags are better
Skype date with my mom (and my dad on speaker)