Last week Pork Chops were on sale at Kroger so we bought some and looked for a yummy looking recipe.
This is the one that we found, and it turned out AMAZING! Way better than you’re average pan fried pork chop, easy, and cheap =). This is seriously one of the easiest and quickest recipes, and it is absolutely delectable!
- 4 Pork chops (you want them decently thick so that they won’t burn on the outside and not be cooked through/not over cooked because they are too thin)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
How to Do It:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Mix the sugar and spice (and everything nice)
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Rub the seasoning into the pork chops.
- Cook them approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Place the seared pork chops in the pan and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- When they are done either drag them through the left over syrup in the pan & skillet or pour it over them when you serve it.
We enjoyed ours over a bed of wild long grain rice with a side of fresh green beans!
Look, drool, and go make it yourself!