Last week on Munchie Monday I posted a recipe for brownie in a mug. Well this week, Munchie Monday was postponed due to traveling, so today I bring you Tasty Tuesday instead.
Since the cookie in a mug has been such a big hit, I thought I would post about the delicious brownie in a mug recipe I have concocted! It’s rich, moist, and fudgy- everything I think that a brownie ought to be. I have made this probably about 5 times in the last 8 days. I am addicted, if you could taste the fresh brownie in these pictures you would be too!
Also, it’s crazy easy.
- 1/8 cup Flour
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cocoa
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 1 TBSP Milk, Water, or Coffee (I think Milk is best)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Caramel Syrup (optional)
- put the three dry ingredients in the mug and mix them up.
- once the dry ingredients are thoroughly mixed together add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Your batter will be pretty thick.
- if you want to, at this point add some chocolate chips. I usually add about 2 tsp.
- microwave for 50 seconds (more or less depending on how done you want it).
- I like to top mine with caramel syrup and make it a super indulgent dessert.
- Eat it! Let your taste buds savor every bite!
If you try this, or make an adaptation to it let me know how it goes!